GENERAL TERMS OF SALE
Your reservation is effective only upon receipt of a deposit corresponding to the amount of a place for the desired activity. The balance must be adjusted at the latest before the beginning of the service.
Any registration implies:
- The whole membership in our general terms of sale.
- To know how to dive and to know how to swim at least 50 m.
- To have no medical contraindication in the practice of our activities
- The perfect understanding of the recommendations of practice of the activity choose*.
2. CANCELLATION - INTERRUPTION
1. Bambou Canyon can decide to modify (place, day, the hour of produce you) to cancel or to interrupt a service in the following cases:
- Minimal number of participants not reached
- Major case of strength or for question of safety
2. Too high water level.
3. The "orange" alerts of Weather report-France planned on our department pull not at all the automatic cancellation of the services. We recommend you to phone us in case of doubts.
4. The cancellation of the service from us gives rise to the refund of the entire sums collected without additional compensations.
5. In case of cancellation from you:
- In more than 8 true days before the activity, 20 % of the total amount of the service will be held for management fees.
- Between 7 and 2 true days before the activity, 30 % of the total amount of the service will be held.
- Unless 2 true days before the service, no refund will be made.
Products available on the sale concern sports services of open air framed by holders of diplomas of state.
1. If circumstances so require, the places of activities or certain services of the program can be modified without advance notice.
2. Every participant has to conform to the rules of caution and safety given by the monitor which reserves the right to exclude every person whose behaviour compromises the safety or the property to be of the group. In this case no compensation of repayment could not be due.
3. Thefts and damages: bambou Canyon disclaims all liability in case of loss, theft or degradation of the private properties.
1. Putting in relation the customers with guides and monitors in the realisation of the activities, Bambou Canyon is a policy holder of insurance in civil liability N ° OO1247 with the SNAPEC.
2. On the other hand, all the monitors occurring for Bambou Canyon possess an insurance in professional civil liability.
3. The insurance in professional civil liability of monitors not covering the participants in conformance for " individual accident ", it is strongly recommended to sign an insurance " individual accident " valid for the accidents during the practice of the activities of open air.
1. Unless otherwise specified, the price of every service includes the frame by a State-certified monitor, a sports equipment necessary for the practice of the activity.
2. The prices get on in euros and are TTC.
7. TERMS OF PAYMENT
1. A deposit corresponding to the amount of a place of the chosen service is due so that the reservation is actual. The balance will have to be settled at the latest before the beginning of the service.
2. Payments can be made by one of the average following ones: species, check, check vacancy or bank transfer.
8. ATTRIBUTIVE CLAUSE OF JURISDICTION
In case of contesting, the competent court will be the one of the judicial district on which depends Bambou Canyon.
9. USE OF THE IMAGE
Bambou Canyon reserves the right to use photos taken during its services to illustrate its diverse brochures, pub, its web site, unless otherwise specified of the participant who if necessary has to stipulate him expressly on pure paper.
10. GENERAL VALIDITY OF THE CONDITIONS OF SALE
Bambou Canyon reserves the right to modify the present general terms of sale and it without advance notice.