In some words :
Enthusiasts, practicing and professionals of activities that we propose, we are committed to spread you our knowledge, to make you discovering new feelings, to guide you among natural and special places. To share with you our passion of activity and its environment.
The story of Bambou Canyon :
It’s me, Benoit, who’s at the origin of this project associating practice and sport, excelling oneself, nature discovering and human adventure.
I’m passionate since my young age by the nature, mountains, its large spaces, the vertical, the canyoning and its natural sites.
Since the creation of Bambou Canyon, I have extended the staff by a lot of independent instructors. All qualified state-registered, everyone is passionate by the environment and the nature sports.
The awareness of the environment, among the naturel performed by our guides, is a integral part of our performance. Our aim is to establish a personalized relationship with the participants
Bambou Canyon wishes to keep a family and human dimension, to build a quality initiative.
- Signing the European chart of the National Parc Cévennes .
- Maintenance and control of the natural sites.
- Sanitization and cleaning of the equipment after every trip (with biodegradable product).
- Shuttle bus to limit the travels in the parc of Cévennes.
The base of Bambou Canyon :
Based on the commune of Anduze towards St Jean of Gard in the plain of Labahou, at two steps of the Camping YELLOH Village Castel Rose, we welcome you warmly.
It’s at the beginning of this site and thanks to the shuttle bus, at your disposal, that the transports will be done to the different practicing sites :
On the spot : - Parking
The Team :
Manager of Bambou Canyon
Tracker and Rescuer
Number of pro-card : 03015ED0073
Number of pro-card : 03413ED0064
BE Rock-ClimbingNumber of pro-card : 03411ED0215
* The Labahou gites (Les Gites de Labahou)
* The Cévenoles hives (Les ruches Cévenoles)
* Bamboo Essence (L’essence bambou)
* Paraglider South (Parapente Sud)
* Equestrian center of Anduze (Centre équestre d'Anduze)
* Rock/Peter and water (Pierre et eau)